Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Subconscious Fear.

O Lord,

Get this fear away from me!
Just because I have no company,
Doesn't mean I should be quiet.
Help me remember You are here!

Help me not care about what others think.
Help me to focus on You at all times!
Help me to once again speak with enthusiasm
Around all people, not just people I know.

Take these tired eyes and this tired body.
Throw it away for good.
Burn it.
Give me the energy I once had.
The energy of a child.
Replace it.

Please do this for me so I may express the love You have for me,
To others.
Help me to be more expressive.
Get me out of this shell.

If my legs are to blame, break them.
If my eyes are to blame, rip them out.
I would rather be lame and blind than not show people Your love.

Melt this clay with Your fire, so you can remold me.
It will hurt me for the moment,
However,
It will make me great.

0 comments: