Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Color Comes From God.

O Lord,

I live in a gray world...

Like a camera, weeping with every flash;
Searching for a capture that holds meaning.
Like a plastic fan, blowing out an open window;
Longing for the wind it produces to have meaning.

Trust is gone.

This world holds too much deception.
Not the doing of another,
I blame my own reflection.
My world is falling apart, right in front of me.

I am blinded.
I'm a screw up.
I'm a failure.
I'm not sleeping,
I'm dead.

That is my life without you, Lord...

...


However,
I have you within me!

Thank You! for always giving me life;
Allowing me to see colors, when I deserve gray.
Forgiving me, when I screw up.
Comforting me, when I shed tears of sorrow.
Being there, when no one else is.
Fighting my battles, and bringing victory.
Giving me strength.

Thank You, for being You!

Without you,

All is vanity.
All is meaningless.
I'm glad I have you...

You are my epiphany.
You are my Lord and my God.

Thank you, for everything,
Jesus.

0 comments: