Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Impatient Heart.

O Lord,

Why must I feel such pain?
You gave me wisdom to survive.
Why does everyone want wisdom?
Don't they see?
One may have all the wisdom in the world
Another may have all the knowledge in the world
Without patience and hope through faith in you,
It means nothing!
Lord, you show me things.
Why is it so hard to wait?
Who am I, to question your timing?
I will no longer dwell in the future.
That is no place for man.

I will walk by faith, in the present.
Down the path you made for me.
I will look to the sky,
And never look away.
I will ignore satan and his demons that try to distract me.
I will say "Begone!"
And the coward will flee.
I thank you for your authority.
The authority to make satan hear Your voice,
Instead of mine.



My friends,

Ask God for patience.
He has shown me that the more I think I'm patient,
The more I'm shown how impatient I really am.
Patience is something all should request.

No man is patient.
Man lacks in everything.
No man can say,

"I don't need God in this area."

No, not a single one.

Be patient, and wait upon the Lord.
Have the patience and hope that comes from faith.
Do not question God's timing,
For you know nothing.

You get the chicken by hatching it,
Not by smashing it.
You get the butterfly by waiting for the caterpillar,
Not by ripping the cocoon open.

All beautiful things require patience.
Be patient and wait upon the Lord,

For you will be made beautiful.

0 comments: