Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Remember what the Lord has done.

My Lord,

Help me always remember this moment.
For I am single, and desire a wife who loves you.
I am housebroken, and desire a home for myself.
I am jobless, and desire a steady job.

Help me always remember this moment!

For I am weak, and I desire strength.
I am impatient, and I desire patience.
I am stupid, and I desire wisdom.

You know my heart, Lord.
You know my mind.
You know I love You.
You know I do.

"You are a man after my own heart."
You told me...
I began to cry back then.
I still do.

"Your faith really puts a smile on my face."
You told me...
I began to cry back then.
I still do.

How can it be, that You my Lord would say this about me?
I am just a lowly dog!
The mere thought always brings me to tears.
The wrinkled spots on the pages,
I still remember.
My eyes were to blame,
Weren't they...

Help me always remember this moment.
Because...

You will give me Your own daughter.
You will give me Your own home.
You will give me a job.
You will give me strength.
You will give me patience.
You will give me wisdom.

All of this simply because I love You?
You grant me my own desires in which I do not deserve!
What grace!
Who am I to ever complain?!

Help me always remember,
All I have is Yours.
You gave me everything.
Every single thing.

Who am I to ever complain?
There is nothing for me to fear.

Nothing!

0 comments: