Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Child's Purity.

O Lord,

How silly it is to worry.
What a lack of faith!
A simple mistake that fools so many!
How easy for satan to manipulate!

I have become like a child, Lord.
Unwavering faith is what you love most.
Trusting in you no matter the circumstance.
Having faith no matter the emotion.
Knowing that you will save me.
Knowing that you will.

I will swim in the waters during a storm.
I will trust that you will not let your lightning strike me.
I will walk through the fires of Hell.
I will trust that you will not allow a single burn.

You love innocence and all that is pure.
I know you will protect me.

I am like a child, running around a pool.
You are my lifeguard, waiting to rescue me.

You meet people at their level of faith.
I have no doubts.
As long as I know my job through you is not yet finished,
I will not die.

The Lord who has started a work is faithful to finish it!

Praise the Lord with all your heart!
You will be blessed!
If you give up on God,
Then you had no faith to begin with!

No matter the circumstance,
God is in control,
The creator of all things!

How silly it is to worry!

0 comments: